ISL provides both software solutions and consultancy services to local authorities as well as private sector contractors in the UK, continental Europe and the Middle East.
The software portfolio includes:
- Round & route optimisation (waste, recycling, street cleaning, garden waste, trade waste, winter maintenance, adult and child social care transportation, etc) using World leading RouteSmartTM software
- In-cab optimised route navigation over customised travel networks with exception reporting by drivers
- Online route & service management solutions
- SmartPhone apps including BinfoTM for use by members of the public [link to Binfo page]and mobile operatives
- Contract/job/asset management systems to manage environmental services
- Geographic Information Systems for the analysis of site locations and drive times (depots, DCs, transfer stations, etc)
- Solutions to manage the coordination of road works in accordance with the TMA
For contractors our software solutions can be deployed on a contract-by-contract basis or strategically to be used as and when required for existing contract reviews, contract extensions and as part of the bid management process.
Our software integrates with various third party systems such as SAP, Sage, Bartec, WhiteSpace, etc as well as vehicle tracking systems and in-cab/handheld solutions.
As an alternative to software purchase, contractors and local authorities can engage with ISL on a consultancy basis knowing that all analyses are as a result of World leading software.
For environmental consultancy, EIA, planning and permitting click here.