Environmental Job Management Software.
Performance Manager for the management of waste, recycling & environmental services as well as real time contractor monitoring.
Integrated Skills has developed Performance Manager (PM), a waste and environmental management software solution with GIS and mobile device functionality integrating data collection, geographical information, job/task management, contractor monitoring and reporting.
PM is the ‘hub’ through which all data flows providing a detailed and holistic view of operational performance, contractual compliance and strategic needs of client authorities and service providers.
PM can process data from external sources, such as, bin (container) sensors, RFID tags, weighbridges as well as mobile worker apps and route optimisation software.
Key features include:
- At any time, inspectors, supervisors and managers can view the current status of activity, including:
- recently logged jobs;
- jobs in progress, completed, outstanding;
- historical activity;
- jobs not completed according to the SLA;
- status of escalation process;
- KPI reports
- Fully automated escalation procedures and activity monitoring with detailed audit trails, photographic evidence, and management reports to monitor performance
- Standard Smartphone & tablet apps for mobile operatives
- Real-time information to all users
- Fully web browser based and hosted solution with zero impact on client ICT infrastructure
- User-friendly requiring minimal training
- GIS integrated throughout
- Highly customisable to meet future needs and link to existing systems
- Role-based with configurable permissions and security
Key Performance Manager benefits include:
- Efficient management of waste, cleansing & environmental service contracts
- Facilitates collaboration between client and contractor staff
- Provides longer term strategic decision support
- Enhanced protection and increased asset life through more effective management of assets (protecting public investment)
- Provides transparency and accountability
- Provides a detailed evidence base and full audit trails to facilitate dispute resolution, internal audit requirements, etc.
- Improved customer service to the public and greater availability of information potentially including a public website with up-to-date information on selected activities
The services covered by the above modules includes:
- Waste & recycling container/bin collection for domestic & trade
- Abandoned Vehicles
- Bin/container deployment & mapping
- Bulky waste collection
- Chargeable garden waste collections
- Cleaning & maintenance of waste containers
- Cleaning public toilets
- Clinical waste collection
- Fly tip removal
- Graffiti removal
- Grounds maintenance
- Gully emptying
- Litter and debris removal
- Street litter bin emptying
- Manual & mechanical street sweeping
- Markets – cleaning
- Markets – waste collection
- Pest control
- Provision of litter bins
- Rapid response fly-tipping removal
- Removal of dead animals
- Septic tank emptying
- Street washing
- Winter maintenance
Performance Manager has been successfully implemented and used in the Kingdom of Bahrain since 2010. It is used to manage over 30 municipal environmental services.
Performance Manager Screenshots: Dashboard and Overview Map
Performance Manager Screenshots: LiveView Tracking and Driver Reporting
Performance Manager Screenshots: Real-time Reporting for Operational Analysis