RouteSmart™ is the World’s leading optimisation software and is available exclusively in the UK, as well as other European and Middle Eastern countries from Integrated Skills.
The RouteSmart suite of solutions includes RouteSmart for ArcGIS and RaaS (routing as a service).
Through RouteSmart for ArcGIS users can create strategic routes or operational, on-the-fly routes, conduct modelling (what-if scenarios) and manipulate location data within the GIS. RouteSmart for ArcGIS can be deployed on a PC or server, on premise or externally hosted. Elements of the route optimisation can also be automated as the software is deployed with its own scripting language.
RaaS is a Cloud only, system-to-system solution for the dynamic (operational) route optimisation of low density routes generated as and when required, with no user interraction.
The RouteSmart software suite of solutions is continuously being updated with new features and functionality. RouteSmart meets the optimisation and route planning needs of organisations that manage:
- Residential and commercial recycling, waste, food, bulky, clinical and related collections
- Winter maintenance (snow ploughing, gritting, slating)
- Street cleansing, gully emptying, leaf collection and other services that require every street to be serviced
- Inspector & survey routing (highways, housing, parking, etc)
- Adult and child social care transportation
- Meter reading, inspections, installation and maintenance
- Parcel and postal deliveries & collections including “First Mile” and “Last Mile”
- Newspaper deliveries
- Door drop deliveries
RouteSmart solutions integrate seamlessly with ESRI’s ArcGIS family of products and can utilise GIS data such as vehicle tracking, as well as client and facility datasets.
The solution is continuously enhanced and updated with all new releases of ESRI ArcGIS software and utilises the latest map data from HERE (formerly Navteq), Ordnance Survey and other mapping sources.
ISL clients typically purchase the RouteSmart software although some choose to contract with ISL on a consultancy basis to produce optimised rounds and routes.