Wastes management is intrinsically more difficult, demanding and expensive on small islands.
- Wastes and environmental management services tailored towards small islands
- Assessments of available land and land options in a fragile environment, with sensitive terrestrial and marine ecosystems
- Analysis of transport infrastructure
- Understanding local and regional markets for re-cyclate and waste disposal options
- Engineering options to meet small island constraints
- Economic and financial assessments of options to give best value
- Assessment of varying population densities and effect of tourism
We have advised a number of small island states including:
- Alderney, Ascension Island, Bahrain, Cyprus,
- Falkland Islands, Guernsey, Hong Kong,
- Jamaica, Jersey, Malta, Mauritius,
- Seychelles, St Helena, St Lucia, St Vincent.