Building and maintaining the institutional capacity of an organisation is essential to sustainable development. It is the process through which individuals, organisations and societies obtain, strengthen and maintain the capabilities to set and achieve their own development objectives. Institutional reform and corporate capacity development form an integral part of the majority of the projects implemented by ISL.
- Strengthening public sector capacities.
- Corporate capacity development.
- Training on waste and environmental management issues.
- Training needs analyses and training course development.
- Train the trainers courses.
- Designed interactive public and private sector training.
- Stakeholder consultation and public communications / awareness programmes.
01 Signature Project
Corporate development and regional support programme for a new solid waste company.
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)