ISL has been responsible for helping clients develop and implement appropriate and cost-effective policies, strategies and systems for managing solid wastes around the world. ISL has comprehensive institutional strengthening and capacity building expertise, having advised national, state and local agencies on issues relating to planning, budgeting, operations, legislation, regulation and compliance monitoring.
- Waste policy and legislation
- Technical support on waste transport, recycling, treatment and disposal
- Waste technology support and advice
- National and regional waste management strategies
- Community waste management
- Development of recycling strategies and programs
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation on waste issues
- Waste surveys and composition analysis
- New technology assessment Signature Projects: Waste and resources management
01 Signature Project
Dubai waste management master plan for Dubai Municipality.
02 Signature Project
Construction and bringing into operation of an integrated system of facilities for treating municipal waste arising from the city of Sofia.
European Investment Bank (EIB)